The view from my window

The view from my window
The view from my window

Thursday 25 August 2016

And post number 100!

Wow, I really can't believe it. I have actually written my 100th post (and here's me thinking I would struggle to find things to write about)! I guess I now realize that I write like I speak - think I have nothing to say and then never stop rabbiting! Oh well, here's to the next 100 and even if no-one reads this stuff I am really enjoying writing it!


So to end on a funny note, I see that they published the funniest jokes from The Fringe yesterday. All pretty good but I actually really liked this one:

"How come old people are always going on about how there's no place like home? But as soon as you put them in one ....." Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Happy !00th! I read your posts but don't always comment because sometimes I am just lazy, I mean busy, extremely busy. Yeah, that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, let's stick with "busy". Love your blog too (some great recipes - which I have actually tried!) Still haven't tried the pimento cheese yet though.

    ReplyDelete